I love giving gifts to my daughter’s teachers during the holidays – it is a great way to say thank you! But, with all of the other gifts we have to buy for our friends and family, I don’t want our teacher gifts to break the bank. I came across this cute (and totally affordable) Pretzel Snowman idea from Melodee at The Weathered Palate (http://www.theweatheredpalate.com/2015/11/ten-christmas-gifts-for-teachers.html).
I decided to take the snowman theme one step further and utilize some cute snowman clothespins I found at Hobby Lobby, while I was shopping for all of the other necessary supplies (except the pretzels).
Yogurt Pretzel Snowman Jars
- Mason Jars
- Small Black Buttons
- Red Ribbon
- Yogurt-Covered Pretzels
- Snowman Clothespins (optional)
- Red Construction Paper (optional)
- Black Sharpie (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue
- Using your hot glue gun, carefully glue three black buttons down the center of one side of the mason jar.
- Tie the red ribbon around the neck of the jar.
- Fill the mason jar with yogurt-covered pretzels and secure the lid.
- (Optional) Using your hot glue gun, carefully glue the snowman clothespin onto the lid of the mason jar. Using the black Sharpie, write your note, or greeting, on a piece of the red construction paper and place the paper in the clothespin.
As Melodee mentioned in her post, these would also make great gifts for your neighbors and/or co-workers!